Pause It Bodysuit - Deep LakeRegular price £67.50 Sale price £50.00 Save £17.50
Taking inspiration from our Elements of Life collection, say hello to our Pause It Bodysuit. Perfect for low impact classes such as Yoga or Barre.
Made from a moisture wicking fabric to lift sweat away from the skin as a you train. Our 4-way stretch fabric will enable you to move without a bind (unless you are working towards one).
We have gone for 7/8 in length giving a cropped look on most legs. With cut out mesh back to keep you cool yet secure, we’ve also added mesh detailing behind the knees. There is also a draw attached to the zip to help you get in and out without help from your bestie. There isn’t any bust support, but a bra can be worn for additional support.
This A/W collection is taking influence from the Yin Yoga Elements; Earth, Fire, Air and Water. We have used these as inspiration to create our Elements of Life collection. Deep Lake, Burning Embers, Amethyst, Emerald, Sapphire and Sand Storm – Meet our colour pallet for our Elements of Life collection.
Product composition: 73% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane
We recommend keeping all milk and dairy free alternatives in the fridge to keep it at its best.
For your fabulous new active wear, we suggest following the care instructions for your garments. But here are some general tips:
- Wash colours together, even garments that you have washed before.
- Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
- As with all new garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
- Avoid using fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our fabrics from working and may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please do not iron.
- For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Each of our full price orders will be packed and shipped with love in one of our fabulous milk cartons.
- FREE delivery on orders over £70
- £2.50 for orders under £70
- Postage to any most other countries costs £18.
- Shipping to India & Saudi Arabia are done via FedEx only. The cost is £30.
If your order isn't quite right, please post it back to us. You can read our full shipping and refund information here.