Switch Up Sports Bra 2.0 - EmeraldRegular price £38.00 Sale price £20.00 Save £18.00
The Switch Up Sports Bra is a classic low cut silhouette, perfect for medium to bustier ladies out there. With wider shoulder straps to as not to cut during workouts. We’ve used a moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric along with a racer back, so shoulders won’t be restricted allowing free and easy movement. Offering low to medium support, so perfect for gentle flow practice, barre, pilates or low impact training.
We’ve used a moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric along with a racer back, so shoulders won’t be restricted allowing free and easy movement. The base fabric is milled from recycled post-consumer materials ranging from water bottles to plastic milk cartons of course.
This collection is taking influence from the Yin Yoga Elements; Earth, Fire, Air and Water. We have used these as inspiration to create our Elements of Life collection.
Deep Lake, Burning Embers, Amethyst, Emerald, Sapphire and Sand Storm – Meet our colour pallet for our Elements of Life collection
The model is 5ft 8in (175cm) and is wearing size S.
Product composition: 73% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane
|XS / UK 6-8||S / UK 8-10||M / UK 10-12||L / UK 12-14||XL / UK 14-16||XXL / UK 16-18|
The base fabric is Recycled Polyester (73%) milled from post-consumer materials. Why? Because being green matters to us and want to do our bit where we can.
We recommend keeping all milk and dairy free alternatives in the fridge to keep it at its best.
For your fabulous new active wear, we suggest following the care instructions for your garments. But here are some general tips:
- Wash colours together, even garments that you have washed before.
- Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
- As with all new garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
- Avoid using fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our fabrics from working and may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please do not iron.
- For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Each of our full price orders will be packed and shipped with love in one of our fabulous milk cartons.
- FREE delivery on orders over £70
- £2.50 for orders under £70
- Postage to any most other countries costs £18.
- Shipping to India & Saudi Arabia are done via FedEx only. The cost is £30.
If your order isn't quite right, please post it back to us. You can read our full shipping and refund information here.