Everyday Sports Bra 2.0 - Jet BlackRegular price £43.00
Our Everyday Bra is what every Women needs for her kit bag. We have taken Essential Sports Bra from Summer and evolved it. With a higher neckline for increased support and coverage. A sturdy and secure chest-band to keep everything in place while you are doing inversions or star jumps.
For our base fabric, we have used a fabric milled from recycled plastic water bottles. Why? Because being green matters to us as much as it matters to you… Our fabric is moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric along with a racer back, so shoulders won’t be restricted allowing free and easy movement. We also added a little cut-out section to the back, well just because…
Offering medium support for optimum comfort. For bustier friends out there, you may want to go up a size.
|XS / UK 6-8||S / UK 8-10||M / UK 10-12||L / UK 12-14||XL / UK 14-16||XXL / UK 16-18|
We've used a smaller supplier to trial new product runs, before scaling production up and using a recycled fabric. As a result, we will be making a £1 donation per each non-recycled items sold to Project Jonah to help offset our impact from the manufacturing process.
Project Jonah are a charity who help maintain marine life and organise Beach clean-ups removing plastic pollution throughout New Zealand.
The base fabric is Recycled Polyester (73%) milled from post-consumer materials. Why? Because being green matters to us and want to do our bit where we can.
We recommend keeping all milk and dairy free alternatives in the fridge to keep it at its best.
For your fabulous new active wear, we suggest following the care instructions for your garments. But here are some general tips:
- Wash colours together, even garments that you have washed before.
- Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
- As with all new garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
- Avoid using fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our fabrics from working and may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please do not iron.
- For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Each of our full price orders will be packed and shipped with love in one of our fabulous milk cartons.
- FREE delivery on orders over £70
- £2.50 for orders under £70
- Postage to any most other countries costs £18.
- Shipping to India & Saudi Arabia are done via FedEx only. The cost is £30.
If your order isn't quite right, please post it back to us. You can read our full shipping and refund information here.