Mesh Bra - Cherry Blossom PinkRegular price £45.00 Sale price £22.00 Save £23.00
Say hello to our mesh sports bra. We’ve added a little mesh for extra coverage in chest and neck for support in inversions or running, but allowing you to stay cool as your train. With additional shoulder straps for support and mesh panels in the back allowing you to stay cool as you train hard. Perfect for hot yoga or HIIT classes.
Product Composition: 73% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane
With wider shoulder straps to as not to cut during workouts. We’ve used a moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric along with a racer back, so shoulders won’t be restricted allowing free and easy movement. Offering low to medium support, so perfect for gentle flow practice, barre, pilates or low impact training.
We’ve used a moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric along with a racer back, so shoulders won’t be restricted allowing free and easy movement. The base fabric is milled from recycled post-consumer materials ranging from water bottles to plastic milk cartons of course.
|XS / UK 6-8||S / UK 8-10||M / UK 10-12||L / UK 12-14||XL / UK 14-16||XXL / UK 16-18|
The base fabric is Recycled Polyester (73%) milled from post-consumer materials. Why? Because being green matters to us and want to do our bit where we can.
We recommend keeping all milk and dairy free alternatives in the fridge to keep it at its best.
For your fabulous new active wear, we suggest following the care instructions for your garments. But here are some general tips:
- Wash colours together, even garments that you have washed before.
- Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
- As with all new garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
- Avoid using fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our fabrics from working and may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please do not iron.
- For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Each of our full price orders will be packed and shipped with love in one of our fabulous milk cartons.
- FREE delivery on orders over £70
- £2.50 for orders under £70
- Postage to any most other countries costs £18.
- Shipping to India & Saudi Arabia are done via FedEx only. The cost is £30.
If your order isn't quite right, please post it back to us. You can read our full shipping and refund information here.