Poise Sports Bra - TealRegular price £45.00
We know you loved our Pulse Sports Bra, which gained a cult following. Meet our follow on style. Our Poise Sports Bra has the same support and neck line, but we have increased the line for extra coverage. We have also reduced the cut out on the back.
- 4 way stretch technology & moisture wicking fabric, allowing you free and easy movement.
- A secure chest band keeping you secure for inversions.
- A racer cut back allowing unrestricted shoulder movement.
- Increased front coverage with a higher neckline for medium to firm support.
- Removable cushion padding. If you ever need replacements, let us know.
Product composition: 73% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane
The Skimmed Milk Pulse Sports Bra is what every Women needs for her kit bag. With a higher neckline for increased support and coverage which is perfect for more dynamic classes such a Spin or HIIT. A sturdy and secure chest-band to keep everything in place for Yogi’s who are doing inversions. Oh and a cut out back, just because…
We’ve used a moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric along with a racer cut back, so shoulders won’t be restricted, allowing free and easy movement, offering Medium to High support. This style comes with removable cushion padding. Wear with or without.
The base fabric is milled from recycled post-consumer materials ranging from water bottles to plastic milk cartons of course.
|XS / UK 6-8||S / UK 8-10||M / UK 10-12||L / UK 12-14||XL / UK 14-16||XXL / UK 16-18|
The base fabric is Recycled Polyester (73%) milled from post-consumer materials. Why? Because being green matters to us and want to do our bit where we can.
We recommend keeping all milk and dairy free alternatives in the fridge to keep it at its best.
For your fabulous new active wear, we suggest following the care instructions for your garments. But here are some general tips:
- Wash colours together, even garments that you have washed before.
- Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
- As with all new garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
- Avoid using fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our fabrics from working and may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please do not iron.
- For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Each of our full price orders will be packed and shipped with love in one of our fabulous milk cartons.
- FREE delivery on orders over £70
- £2.50 for orders under £70
- Postage to any most other countries costs £18.
- Shipping to India & Saudi Arabia are done via FedEx only. The cost is £30.
If your order isn't quite right, please post it back to us. You can read our full shipping and refund information here.