Step Up Leggings - BlueberryRegular price £57.00
We’ve stepped up our leggings to help you step up your workout. Our high rise leggings will be your new workout staple.
- Made from recycled plastic ranging from water bottles to plastic milk cartons of course.
- Increased height in the waistband and front rise ensuring the leggings sit over the navel and don’t drop down.
- A 7/8 leg length designed to avoid rouching at the ankle.
- Fabric does not go see through when you forward fold.
- Tested for a squat proof fit.
- No sawn in labels, avoiding any irritation.
- 4 way stretch & moisture wicking fabric allowing you free and easy movement.
- A discreet pocket in the back waistband.
Model is 5ft 7in (170cm) and is wearing size S.
Product Composition: 73% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane
With a new fit, our Step Up leggings have increased height in the waistband and front rise, ensuring the leggings sit over the navel and don’t drop down while working out. We have also adjusted the leg length bringing our leggings back to 7/8 style. On a longer leg our Step Up leggings will be cropped. On a shorter leg, they will sit towards the ankle, but designed to avoid rouching at the ankle.
We have also added a discrete pocket in the back waistband, with plenty of space to store your phone, locker key and other items that you need while out on a run.
Whether it’s HIIT, Yoga or Spinning, stand out and take it to the next level in our joyful bold colours. Offering mild compression, perfect for your favourite fitness class. We have also used moisture wicking 4-way stretch fabric woven as not to go see-through when you forward fold.
Our base fabric is milled from recycled post-consumer materials ranging from water bottles to plastic milk cartons of course.
Comes in a reusable kit bag.
We recommend keeping all milk and dairy free alternatives in the fridge to keep it at its best.
For your fabulous new active wear, we suggest following the care instructions for your garments. But here are some general tips:
- Wash colours together, even garments that you have washed before.
- Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
- As with all new garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
- Avoid using fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our fabrics from working and may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please do not iron.
- For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Each of our full price orders will be packed and shipped with love in one of our fabulous milk cartons.
- FREE delivery on orders over £70
- £2.50 for orders under £70
- Postage to any most other countries costs £18.
- Shipping to India & Saudi Arabia are done via FedEx only. The cost is £30.
If your order isn't quite right, please post it back to us. You can read our full shipping and refund information here.